Wednesday, September 30, 2009

And So It Begins...

Ahhh........... As I sit here alone in the hotel room anticipating a check-in, I can only fill my head with thoughts of this three month adventure ahead.

With Bon Iver playing in the background, and Will Smith on the T.V. screen, I don't believe I could be more satisfied with the day.
Excitement and fear are a beautifully intertwined mixture that leaves you bewildered and anxious.

When you become all to ready to leave home and ready for something new, you can sometimes not seem grateful for some of the things you left behind. There are so many people who I would never trade for anything; the ones who fulfill true friend status, and allow life to be enjoyable. I began to remember some of the great people in my life, so here we go.

My family is amazing: always have been there and never will cease.

The overflow crew: what a summer of people who strive for something more. who don't strive " to make a living, but to make a difference".

Patrick Callaway: for riding with me the whole trip for no other purpose but to give me company. And then fly right back to get to Denver.

Quirky blonde: you know.

The Riordan's: Music is our passion. What a great group of boys to play along with and then:

Jonathan and Marcus: the craziest friends you can have. We have stories galore and hearts for God. Music wouldn't be instilled in me without these two.

and the Swaggas: ha, nothing else to say.



No comments:

Post a Comment